Grow your business through our expert HR advice, strategy and implementation
Harrison Human Resources works with ambitious CEOs and business owners who want to grow their business and who appreciate the importance of their team in doing so.
Our HR outsourcing service, which we call HR Team, focuses on developing and implementing a HR Plan that helps achieve your business goals.
This service has been specifically developed to assist businesses who may not be quite big enough yet to employ a highly skilled and qualified HR manager but are experiencing ongoing team, performance and profitability challenges such as:
- Sluggish business growth due to high employee churn and low productivity
- Difficulties with employee attraction and retention
- High amount of time managing with poor employee performance and misconduct
- Declining employee performance
- Recurring compliance issues with Modern Awards, employment contracts, and unfair dismissal and/or bullying claims.
With HR Team, our diverse and multi-skilled team of professionals will partner with your business on either a short or long term basis. We will work with you to understand your business goals and people challenges and will review and plan strategies to achieve incredible productivity and profit results that could not be achieved in isolation.
As part of this service, one of our highly experienced HR professionals will become your dedicated HR Manager. In most cases, 2 to 3 days per week your HR Manager will work with you either on-site at your place of business or remotely, depending on the size of your business, your preference, and the complexity of your needs.
Our point of difference
1. Capability and Capacity – Team of HR Professionals – Our service is about so much more than allocating a HR Manager to your business. With HR Team, you will also have access to a whole team of HR experts for advice, strategy and guidance. These dedicated professionals collectively hold a broad range of skills gained through various qualifications and extensive experience working across different industries. Using these skills and experience, our team will work with you to understand and meet your unique business drivers.
2. Flexible – Our HR Team scales in line with your business needs.
3. Compliant Templates – Our templates, policies, procedures and forms have been developed by lawyers so you can feel confidence in meeting compliance requirements.
What’s included with HR Team
- Comprehensive HR Audit and Plan
- Development of HR strategies customised for your business growth
- Dedicated HR Manager for implementation
- Employee engagement surveys
- Organisational structure design
- Leadership and culture development and coaching
- Vision, Values and Behaviours
- Systemisation of policies, procedures and templates
- Establish and manage recruitment, onboarding and induction
- Reward and recognition programs
- Performance management advice and coaching
- HR Information System for automation and time-saving
- Health and wellness programs
- Workplace investigations, mediation and advocacy
- Workplace health and safety
- Access to an experienced mentor for strategy, advice and planning
- Access to our HHR Hotline – our team will always be available to answer questions and consult with you over the phone
- Access to online learning tools and resources
How your business will benefit with our HR Outsourcing service
When a business begins to experience growth, it’s very common for issues surrounding employees to become more frequent and complex.
If you are a busy CEO or business owner experiencing increased team challenges you probably struggle to find the time to deal with these issues and may lack the necessary expertise to deal with them confidently.
Outsourcing your HR needs to Harrison Human Resources will remove the pressures of having to resolve these recurring issues yourself and your business will experience:
- Decreases in employee turnover
- Increases in employee productivity
- Accelerated business growth and profitability
- Creation of an amazing workplace culture with happy workers
- Decreases in the number of discrimination, bullying, unfair dismissal and workers’ compensation claims
- Significant time and cost savings in recruitment and training
STEPS TO MANAGE AND MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Want to learn more about HR Team?
If you’re unsure that HR outsourcing is right for you, the first step is to book a free 15-minute phone consult with Harrison Human Resources. We’ll lend an expert ear to your concerns and discuss some suggested steps for moving forward.
Simply click here to request your obligation-free phone consult today.