Get an in-depth evaluation of your HR practices and a prioritised HR plan that will help grow your business
When a business begins to experience growth, it’s very common for issues surrounding employees to become more frequent and complex.
If you’re a busy business owner or CEO wanting to implement a proactive HR strategy, rather than a reactive one, it can be difficult to know where the gap is and where you should start.
Our HR audit service, which we call HR Health Check, is designed to review and evaluate your existing HR practices and prioritise your actions moving forward to ensure you have the people capacity and capability to meet your business goals.
This service has been specifically designed as a first step to take if you:
- Want to know how your HR practices stack up against workplace legislation and best practice
- Need a prioritised HR plan to meet the needs of your growing business
Talk to us
What you’ll receive with our HR Health Check
Harrison Human Resources takes a “big picture” approach to conducting HR audits. Our aim is to understand your business and goals, and assess your current and future HR framework and workforce capability needs to deliver on those goals.
To begin the audit process, we will first request relevant information from you such as your organisational chart, company vision and values and existing HR documentation.
A senior HR consultant will facilitate an on-site workshop with your leadership team in order to;
- Review your current organisational structure, business plan, goals and major areas of concern
- Identify the gaps in your current HR strategy and practices, workforce capability and culture
- Discuss key strategies to deliver on your business plan and ensure compliance
An in depth audit of your HR system will be conducted by a senior consultant who will step you through a diagnostic of questions covering a full range of HR areas including;
- Engagement – leadership and culture, recruitment, team values and behaviours, selection and induction, position descriptions, employee contracts, remuneration and benefits.
- Management – code of conduct, organisational culture, work health and safety, performance management, learning and development, employee entitlements, policies and procedures, employee wellness, talent management
- Planning – leave management, employee payroll, organisational processes and systems, HR business planning
Finally, our senior consultant will develop and present to you recommended HR strategies including;
- Your one-page HR Plan over a 12-month period prioritised by quarters
- A comprehensive HR Audit Report with recommendations unique to your workplace around HR practices
- Specific advice on high priority people and culture issues
Upon request, we can also provide a formal proposal for implementing our recommendations and your HR Plan.
How your business will benefit
By partnering with us to conduct a thorough HR audit, you’ll gain professional insight into the current state of your HR practices, culture, capability and capacity and what actions need to be taken to achieve your goals. This will help to remove the pressure from you of how to manage the people and culture components of your business plan, and by implementing the HR Plan your business will experience:
- Decreases in employee turnover
- Increases in employee productivity
- Accelerated business growth and profitability
- Creation of an amazing workplace culture with happy workers
- Decreases in the number of discrimination, bullying, unfair dismissal and workers’ compensation claims
- Significant time and cost savings in recruitment and training
STEPS TO MANAGE AND MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Want to learn more about our HR Audit service?
If you’re unsure that a HR audit is right for your business, we encourage you to book a free 15-minute phone consult.
We’ll lend an expert ear to your concerns and discuss some suggested steps for moving forward.
Simply click here to request your obligation-free phone call today.