Harrison Human Resources’ experienced team of HR consultants is ready to fill the gaps in your HR capacity and capability with our comprehensive range of HR consulting services
When you’re leading a growing business, it can become difficult to ensure you are proactively and efficiently managing your team to achieve optimal productivity.
With our 20 plus years’ experience across various industries we are able to offer customised advice and solutions that meet the unique needs of your business.
Our flexible HR consulting services range from specific strategic advice to address a business challenge; to developing and implementing a practical solution to meet your short or long term business needs.
You can choose to engage our consulting services instead of employing a HR manager or alternatively, supplement your existing HR team with one of our highly experienced consultants for a specific project.
Talk to us
Our scope of flexible HR consulting services
Through our team of highly trained and experienced HR consultants, we can provide:
- HR Strategy, Audits and Plans
- Leadership Development, Programs and Coaching
- HR Function and Capability Reviews
- Job Design and Position Descriptions
- Redundancy Planning and Meetings
- Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding
- Organisational Restructures and Change Management
- Performance Management and Review Systems
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Policies, Procedures and Employment Contracts
- Remunerations, Rewards and Recognition Strategy
- Workplace Investigations, Mediations and Advocacy
- Advice on the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards and Unfair Dismissal Claims
- HRIS and LMS Design and Implementation
To ensure we fit the unique needs of your business, you are able to engage our HR consulting services on a short or long term basis.
How our consultants work with you
Our consultants will first seek to understand the challenges and goals of your business before developing specific solutions that work for you.
We’re here to provide more than expert advice and coaching. The frameworks and templates we create are not designed to be filed away in a drawer and forgotten. We’ll work with you to properly implement the strategies and action steps we’ve formulated for you to ensure you receive optimal value from our HR consulting services.
In this way, we’re committed to working alongside you to achieve your business plan.
Step One – HR Strategy Session
A great first step is our HR Strategy Session.
This is a discovery session to understand your specific business and HR needs. We will facilitate a session of discovery, and scope a solution to best fit your business.
This session is perfect for businesses needing to discuss and clarify their HR priorities and business objectives. Our experienced consultant will lead a process of understanding the current state and desired future state in relation to the organisational strategy, business drivers and link to HR activity.
The benefits of this HR Strategy Session to your business include:
- Clarity of your business and HR needs
- Discuss the various options to achieve the desired state
- Scope the solution that best suits your requirements
- Our methodology ensures you think about what is possible, but with your known constraints taken into consideration
STEPS TO MANAGE AND MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Want to learn more about our HR Consulting services?
If you’d like to know more about our professional HR consulting services, book a free 15-minute phone consult with Harrison Human Resources.
We’ll lend an expert ear to your concerns and discuss suggested steps moving forward.
Simply click here to request your obligation-free phone consult today.