Relationships Australia Queensland identified a need to restructure the organisation to meet current and future organisational needs. The new CEO desired employee input, consultation and buy-in to the review of the client services organisational structure of the organisation by conducting interviews with key stakeholders.
Harrison Human Resources was engaged to undertake this project, which included:
- Project scoping with the CEO and General Managers.
- Developing interview questionnaire and data capture tool.
- Reviewed relevant organisational documentation, such as organisational charts, position descriptions, strategic plan, employee engagement surveys.
- Researched other relevant organisational structures.
- Conducted one-to-one interviews with 50 employees.
- Collated data gathered, analysed and prepared Organisation Structure Review and Recommendations Report.
- Presented report to CEO and General Managers.
Relationships Australia Queensland implemented the new organisational structure as per recommendations of Harrison Human Resources to better equip it for a fee for service approach to government funding.