Date: Friday 1 November 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm. Registration at 8:30am
Location: Brisbane CBD
Topics and presenters:
2019 Program – Soon to be Released
- Keynote – Stephen Dudgeon and Eli Burger, Co-Founders – Avenue Dental, Winners of 2018 Great Place to Work for Under 100 Employees
- 2018 Employment Law Wrap-Up – Susannah McAuliffe, Principal Latitude Law
- Managing Workplace Investigations – Helen Donovan, Senior Investigator – QWorkplace
- Slavery in the Modern Age – What is the Government and Regulator response and what do you need to know to manage your Company’s risk? – Christy Miller, Partner – Clayton Utz
- Leading with the Brain in Mind – Linda Ray, Chief Executive Officer – NeuroCapability
- Build an Impactful Authentic Personal Brand Instantly (and realise WHY it’s so important) – Majella McMahon – The Stylery Co and Petra Zink – impaCCCt
- Wellness Program on a Budget That Impacts Your Bottom Line – Katrina Walton, Director – Wellness Designs
- Event MC – Claire Harrison, Managing Director – Harrison Human Resources
Who is this Summit for?
Designed specifically with the professional and personal development needs of SME business leaders and HR professionals in mind. Whether you’re a self-employed HR consultant, Managing Director, in-house HR Manager or business leader you will benefit from the Australian HR Summit.
Business owners, leaders and advisors, and CEOs who have an interest in enhancing their HR knowledge for professional development and business improvement are also encouraged to attend.
The Australian HR Summit will provide you with insight into best practice HR, updates on employment law, and personal leadership strategies to ensure you’re at the top of your game – and your clients are too.
- Opportunity to join your HR and business leader peers for one or two transformative days of knowledge sharing
- Update your knowledge of employment law and employer obligations
- Real take-aways for your personal and professional development
- Attend the full social summit to maximise your networking and development opportunities
- Truly interactive format – this is not just another ‘death by PowerPoint’ conference
- Expand your personal, HR and leadership skills while benefiting from the expertise of our high accomplished and insightful speakers across a range of topics
- Participate in dialogue and debate that will challenge, stimulate and inspire you
- It’s a beautiful luxury resort in Brisbane CBD with cocktails and babysitters!
Pricing and inclusions:
Early bird pricing
- Summit – $400 ex GST and booking fee (day rate)
- Pre-Workshop – $400 ex GST and booking fee
- Social Summit – $1,400 ex GST and booking fee (pre-workshop, summit and overnight package)
Early Bird discounts close 31 July. Register now to avoid missing out!
- Summit – $550 ex GST and booking fee (day rate)
- Pre-Workshop – $550 ex GST and booking fee
- Social Summit – $1,700 ex GST and booking fee (pre-workshop, summit and overnight package)
- Summit from 8:30am to 5pm includes amazing speakers, morning and afternoon tea, and lunch
Social Summit inclusions
In addition to the Summit inclusions, the Social Summit package includes:
- Pre-Workshop Thursday afternoon
- 2 nights accommodation on Thursday and Friday nights including breakfast Friday and Saturday mornings
- Welcome drinks and dinner Thursday
- Friday post-Summit drinks
Call 1300 544 803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Showcase your business
If you’d like to showcase your organisation’s product and services at the Australian HR Summit please contact us about sponsorship opportunities: