Date: Friday 30 November 2018 (or Social Summit Thursday night to Saturday morning)
Time: 9am – 5pm. Registration at 8:30am
Location: Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa (kids club and babysitting available)
The Social Summit package includes the Summit plus 2 nights’ accommodation, breakfasts and dinners plus a fun surprise event on the Friday night.
Topics and presenters:
- Keynote – Stephen Dudgeon and Eli Burger, Co-Founders – Avenue Dental, Winners of 2018 Great Place to Work for Under 100 Employees
- 2018 Employment Law Wrap-Up – Susannah McAuliffe, Principal Latitude Law
- Managing Workplace Investigations – Helen Donovan, Senior Investigator – QWorkplace
- Slavery in the Modern Age – What is the Government and Regulator response and what do you need to know to manage your Company’s risk? – Christy Miller, Partner – Clayton Utz
- Leading with the Brain in Mind – Linda Ray, Chief Executive Officer – NeuroCapability
- Build an Impactful Authentic Personal Brand Instantly (and realise WHY it’s so important) – Majella McMahon – The Stylery Co and Petra Zink – impaCCCt
- Wellness Program on a Budget That Impacts Your Bottom Line – Katrina Walton, Director – Wellness Designs
- Event MC – Claire Harrison, Managing Director – Harrison Human Resources
Who is this Summit for?
Designed specifically with the professional and personal development needs of HR professionals in mind. Whether you’re a self-employed HR consultant, in-house HR Manager or business leader you will benefit from the 2018 Australian HR Summit.
Business owners, leaders and advisors, and CEOs who have an interest in enhancing their HR knowledge for professional development and business improvement are also encouraged to attend.
The 2018 Australian HR Summit will provide you with insight into best practice HR, updates on employment law, and personal leadership strategies to ensure you’re at the top of your game – and your clients are too.
This is a family friendly event!
Bring your family, and we will take care of your children while you are attending the Summit. The Marriott has an excellent kids club plus babysitters available day and night (at a fee).
- Opportunity to join your HR and business leader peers for one or two transformative days of knowledge sharing
- Update your knowledge of employment law and employer obligations
- Real take-aways for your personal and professional development
- Attend the full social summit to maximise your networking and development opportunities
- Truly interactive format – this is not just another ‘death by PowerPoint’ conference
- Expand your personal and HR leadership skills while benefiting from the expertise of our high accomplished and insightful speakers across a range of topics
- Participate in dialogue and debate that will challenge, stimulate and inspire you
- It’s a beautiful luxury resort on the Gold Coast with cocktails and babysitters
Pricing and inclusions:
Early bird pricing – 20% off
- Summit – $400 ex GST and booking fee
- Social Summit – $1,400 ex GST and booking fee
Early Bird discounts close Wednesday 31 October 2018. Register now to avoid missing out!
- Summit – $500 ex GST ex GST and booking fee
- Social Summit – $1,750 ex GST ex GST and booking fee (discount available for Twin Share)
- Summit from 8:30am to 5pm includes 8 amazing speakers, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and car parking
Social Summit inclusions
In addition to the Summit inclusions, the Social Summit package includes:
- Accommodation on Thursday night including breakfast Friday morning
- Welcome drinks and dinner Thursday
- Morning yoga Friday
- Surprise fun social event Friday night
- Friday night drinks and dinner
- Friday night accommodation including breakfast Saturday morning
If you’d like to stay longer at the Marriott you can call Amanda Young at the Marriott on 07 5592 9740 to receive a discounted rate with breakfast.
Showcase your business
If you’d like to showcase your organisation’s product and services at the 2018 Australian HR Summit please contact us about sponsorship opportunities: